The images are very simplistic but pretty. I needed a Get Well card and I love the sentiment in this set (as well as the font).
So I set about creating a blended background using a blending tool and some Bermuda Bay ink. Once I was happy with the blending, I took a Baby Wipe, scrunched it up, dabbed it on my Bermuda Bay ink pad and then dabbed it gently all over my blended piece. This gave a very subtle marbled effect that I find very pretty.
I applied the finished layer to 4 x 4 card base, cut at 8 x 4 inches and scored at 4 inches on the long side.
I felt my dandelions were in need of little "twinkle" so added a few little rhinestones.
Simple, but I think quite pretty.
Anyway, that's it for today. Thanks for looking.
Bye for now,