I love all the dinky little kitchen utensils. In fact, I love all things dinky, which is why I treated myself to these stamps and framelits. I have seen some lovely projects made with them.
My little treat holder holds two mini packs of Love Hearts, but I think they would be suitable for many little treats - tasty or otherwise !
Super easy to put together, I have a few snapshots for you to follow:-
The card stock for the treat holder measures 3-3/8 by 4-1/4 inches.
1. Long side score @ 1-3/4 & 2 1/2 inches
2. Short side score @ 3/4 & 2-5/8 inches
3. Cut as shown in the photo and add double-sided adhesive tape where shown.
4. Adhere the base as shown and add double-sided adhesive tape to the sides.
5. Bring the sides up and adhere.
6. When you have assembled your Apron pieces, adhere to the box base and fill with little treats !
NOTE: I added a couple of little "buttons" to the top of my apron. It was just a little detail that I wanted. There are no buttons in the die set. I used my 1/8 inch handheld circle punch, punched out a couple of little holes from a piece of scrap Highland Heather card and used the weeny punched pieces to fashion some buttons.
Hope you like this cute little project - I love it.
Well have a lovely weekend peeps. I'm sure it will all fly by far too quickly, just as it always does.
Thanks for looking and happy crafting.