So this is my take on creating the Cash Register.
It's pretty girly!
I die-cut the pieces and decorated the front with an assortment of pearls, flowers from my stash and gold accents, before assembling.
I love the sentiments with this set and I think that "Change is Good" is a very positive message. Change is good. Creativity is good. I do love this little set.
If you would like to find out more about the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club, click here. Spellbinders also run several value club options, which are available to those wishing to join several clubs at once. To find out more, click here.
There have been some recent changes to the various Spellbinders Clubs:-
- When people first sign up, their card will get charged 5 days from that date. The kit will ship within 10-15 business days. The membership will then recur on the 5th of each month and will ship on the 6th to the 16th.
- Skipping is no longer an option. People may cancel their subscription and rejoin at any time.
- Spellbinders now accept PayPal on club subscriptions.
- People may no longer change their subscription date. The first subscription charge will happen within 5 days from their sign-up date and the subsequent charges will recur on the 5th of each month.
- There is now a black-out window (approximately 6 days before the 1st of the month). This means people won’t be able to join the Club during the blackout window. People can join anytime from the 1st of the month until the blackout window.
FAQ about the kits can be found here
Well that's it from me for today - I hope you like my creative take on this month's Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month.
Thanks for stopping by and please do pop back.
Bye for now and .................."happy crafting eveybody!"
I would just like to let you know that when you order using the links provided on my Blog, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my Affiliate and Product Disclosure tab above.